Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So much fun!!!

So I'd been hearing about the Xbox game "Minecraft" for awhile from Allison & Brian. I played a trial and it actually is a lot of fun. So I spent my $20 & dove in!

The first day was pretty sketchy. I couldn't figure out how to make my house fast enough so I wouldn't get slaughtered by the creepers, zombies, skeletons & spiders. AND I had it on EASY!!!

So I made on new world on peaceful...not knowing I could just go out & restart on peaceful... And totally nailed it! I decided to mine into the base of a mountain and hallow it out first. It really feeds my OCD qualities.

Then last night I got a text from Brian and we tried to get on together. A real pain in the toukas! But after looking at the xbox live forum, I rebooted my modem, router, & xbox. And then it worked... Sort of! Brian was able to join my game & he could hear me perfectly. I, on the other hand, could only hear Brian sporadically and then like he was going through a tunnel.

Poor Brian. Because I knew he was there, I kept talking & talking. He'd interject occasionally, but it was like I couldn't stop. But we had a lot of fun making bedrooms for him, me & Crystal and then digging & digging. LOL! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: