Sunday, June 29, 2008

Something People Just Don't Know About Me...

I am a very friendly person... I am... But what a lot of people don't necessarily know about me is that there are times that I really do prefer to be alone. It's not that I don't like the people around me or anything like that... It's just that... Hmmm... How to put this...

You should know that, until a year ago, I spent three years on my own in Bellevue. I didn't do a lot of social stuff... totally by choice... Whenever I wanted... or was requested... I would go back dow to the fam home and spend the weekend. Then, when I was totally overloaded with people, I would go back home and decompress.

But in May 2007, I jumped into a new career... And I mean jumped. There was no pre-looking involved... With that came a move closer to family, which I appreciated. But when I was living in Bellevue, I kinda' let my finances take a backseat so my credit SUCKED!!! I was going to have to borrow money to be able to pay the deposit that was requested by the two apartments that I applied for. (Meaning my deposit was like 2 or three times a rent payment... Yeah. I have bad credit, so OF COURSE I have a grand or two just hanging around.)

After a lot of soul-searching and some discussion with my parents, I decided to move in with them with the goal of paying off my bills and, therefore, repairing my credit. It's 14 months later and all my bills are paid off... HOORAY! But I've been noticing that, as time goes on, my patience level for people around me has decreased. I really do hate that about myself, but it's true. It's one of the reasons why I know I have to get my own diggs... and soon!

No comments: